Sunday, May 8, 2011

French Style Scrambled Eggs


One day I was watching French Food at Home and Laura Calder made these eggs. I tried out her recipe (I looked for it online again), and they were delicious! I've never made my scrambled eggs any other way since!

Ingredients:
3 eggs
1 tablespoon butter
salt & pepper

1. Separate the eggs. Yolks in one bowl, white in the other.
2. Melt the butter in a pan on medium to high heat. Whisk the egg whites slightly to produce some froth, and pour them into the pan. With a fork, quickly stir them. (If you know what baby vomit looks like, well at this point, that's what the eggs will look like)
3. Do not let the eggs over-cook. Once the egg whites have turned from clear to white, immediately add in the yolks and stir frequently.
4. Take off the heat, add salt and pepper for seasoning. (The eggs should look almost like a paste)
5. Serve with anything you like! I like eating my eggs with ketchup or bacon.

So, I described how to make these eggs in a very... gross way eh? I promise you, they're delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment