Thursday, December 29, 2011

French Onion Soup (Working Class Foodies)

I remember finding the cooking channel on YouTube years back when I first got into cooking and this blog. Julia Child has influenced me in many ways, but I think Working Class Foodies is what gave me the drive to create a blog to document the recipes I make up or try out.
The very first video I watched from WC Foodies was 'French Onion Soup'. And at that, I immediately went to go buy beef stock because I had everything else in the pantry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH9S47_3wL0&feature=plcp&context=C3b77adbUDOEgsToPDskILN7R0BFj6D2b0GQY1xECS

If you're interested in seeing what WC Foodies is about, go to that link above. I feel like WC Foodies is modern and contemporary but it's also really 'good food'. They make wholesome, yummy things that just seem to have a lot of thought and love put into them! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment