Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In My Opinion...


This new section on Peek in Your Pantry will be my own personal opinion on things I've tasted/eaten. I think though, my opinion will always be a good one. I will also devote this section to my many, many, many failed recipes, or things I could work on.

Shrimp Cakes/Patties

So I did not come up with the recipe for these. I don't remember what my mom said when she told me the ingredients, but I do know these contain shrimp, garlic powder, salt, pepper, some other kind of power, and oil. They're so, so, so good!

Personally, the next time we make this, we'll add less salt, because it seems more like something to eat with a main course, than something just as an appetizer.

Basically, you mix all the ingredients together, and you fry them in oil! And they take maybe three to four minutes to cook. Super fast, and super yummy!

If I can find the correct measurements, I'll post a recipe as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment